Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Road trip to OH with Mary Beth and Tori!

I have been having technical difficulties this summer. My camera has been acting up and my lap top, which I am addicted to, is even worse. So, I am very behind on my blog! I want to back track to the beginning of summer so I can catch up to date!
Mary Beth and I had an impromptu trip to Ohio in May. We decided to go and were in the car 3 hours later driving North East! Maddie and Tori were very cute in the car, they watched movies, danced to music, and held hands. We stopped at Wendys for a late dinner and they got all their energy out yelling across the restaurant and jumping in the booths! These are a few pics from Geneva on the lake, Geneva OH home of Shaun, Lindsay and their 3 girls!




Cute cousin shot in front of the merry go round! Maddie was scared of riding by herself, so I sat with her on one of the seats











No comments:

Post a Comment