Friday, December 11, 2009

jingle bells jingle bells!

She LOVES her singing penguin from Nana and Grandpa and dances to it all the time! I was singing to her Jingle Bell's the other day and she ran away and brought back the penguin to sing with us! (:
Madelyn is so fun and has been such a good girl! We have been going out to dinner a lot this week , running errands and she has been great! Last night we were at the mall and I changed her diaper and got her pajamas on a Macy's display bed! Ha. She fell asleep in the car and stayed a sleep when I layed her in her crib! Perfect

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that is so adorable!!! i got to tlk to her on skype alittle bit... we were singing with eachother she was soo adorable.. i wish i could see her more.. i can't wait till we get a camera and we can skype more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad she loves the penguin. Sorry its sooo loud!! Ha Mom

    ReplyDelete