Saturday, December 19, 2009

We are SNOWED in!









I can't believe how much snow we have! I didn't really think it was actually going to be so much! We are going to stay in until it stops snowing. Looks like Maddie will be playing in the snow tomorrow because it has not let up. These pictures are from 9 am this morning so there is even more now. Since we are having a snow day today we gave Maddie and early present to play with today! A shopping cart with groceries! She loves it, pushes it around all day!

2 comments:

  1. Its even more in Frederick! Its cold! Hope you guys enjoy your snow day, church has been canceled, so Mason and I can snuggle while Jeremy goes snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to give you guys early presents too! I couldn't wait for Christmas.Ha Mom

    ReplyDelete